Sunday 27 January 2013

Laptop Skin Design~ Japanese culture

Design a laptop skin

My laptop skin's concept is about Japanese culture. I chose Japan to be my topic because I like Japan very much. ^u^

Start with sun with Apple logo
 Start with the sun and Apple logo

This idea came from Japanese flag and I created a layer mask (Apple logo) on it.

 Add images and background colors
Add images and background color

 I searched some Japanese landscape images online and I placed those images in my working file. Also I chose yellow to be the background color.


Change images' color and add contrast
Change the color of images and add contrast 

In this step, I used adjustment layers to change the images color (more yellow on images) and contrast because I want to create old style on those images.

Created rough edge and add effects
























Created rough edge and add effects 

I used pen tool to create the rough edge for the laptop skin and I added a blur effect on it.

Add adjustments
 Add adjustments 

In this stage, I adjusted the red and created a dark edge around it.

Type in "Japan"
 Add Text

Then, I added "Japan" using type tool and created some layer style around it.

 My Final Work
My Final Laptop Skin

Finally, I used several brushes to created those effected. This is my final laptop skin. ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment